Consultation of this site may imply the processing of data relative to identified or identifiable persons.
The data controller is TALIA, with Registered Office in Rome, Via Pellegrino Matteucci no. 104/N, 00154 (hereinafter "Data Controller").
Place of processing
The processing connected with computer systems and with the software procedures designated for operation of this website takes place on the servers of the Data Controller (or, in the event that servers of the Data Controller are not used: "at the data processing centres used by the Data Controller for this purpose") and it is handled by the latter.
It is possible that, for sole purposes of management and maintenance of the servers or of the site, as well as technical assistance and updating of the software applications, the data is processed by other subjects as "Data Processors" or "Supervisors".
The updated list of Processors and Supervisors can be requested from the Data Controller.
Type of data processed and purpose of the processing
The IT systems and software procedures provided to operate this web site acquire, during their normal operation, certain personal data which are implicitly transmitted when using the Internet communication protocols.
This information will not be acquired for it to be associated with identified interested parties. However by its very nature, such information may be used to identify Users through its specific processing and matching to other data held by third parties.
The IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by the Users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used for submitting the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relative to the operating system and the IT environment of the User come under this category.
These data are used to supply the requested service and to obtain anonymous statistical information on use of the site and to control its regular operation.
Moreover, the data could be used to verify responsibility in case of hypothetical IT crimes directly or indirectly involving access to the site.
The data are collected and processed for:
1) performing the operations imposed by regulatory obligations inherent in the contract upon signing;
2) performing the operations related and instrumental to the acquisition of information preliminary to the conclusion of the contract;
3) managing relationships with the customer and for management of accounting, orders, invoicing and any litigation;
4) filing the documents as required by the regulations in force.
Data retention period
The provided data will be kept in our archives, for the purposes specified in sections 1), 2), 3) e 4), for a period of ten years from the conclusion of the contract, as established by art. 2220 of the Italian Civil Code, without prejudice to any late payments of fees and/or litigation that justify keeping it for a longer period of time.
Data processing methods
The principles of correctness, legality and transparency are complied with in the safeguarding of confidentiality and of the rights of the interested parties, adopting suitable tools to guarantee their security.
The data attributable to the interested parties are processed using paper, IT and telematic tools, with logics closely related to the indicated purposes.
Categories of processed data and legal basis
Personal identification data.
In order to pursue the above-mentioned purposes, the personal identification data (first name and surname, business role, email and/or direct telephone number) of the natural person customer or of the employees of the legal customer who will be indicated by the customer to perform the activities related to the supply of services and management of the order are processed.
For the purposes specified in sections 1), 2), 3) the processing is necessary in order to fulfill the obligations stemming from the contract and the related pre-contractual activities.
For the purposes specified in section 4) the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the owner is subject.
Mandatory or optional nature of the providing of data, consequences of a possible refusal to answer
Providing the data indicated above is necessary to establish, execute and manage the contractual relationship correctly. Therefore, not providing the data makes it impossible to establish and execute the contract.
Categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in the role of processors or controllers; scope of disclosure of the personal data
Please also note that, within the limits of the obligations, duties or purposes indicated above:
- the personal data will be processed exclusively by employees and/or collaborators of our company and/or by any corporate consultants appointed for the management of the orders and the accounting and administrative control of the orders, the management of the quality system and related activities, in compliance with the legal provisions also with regard to the security measures for protecting and safeguarding the data;
- the data will not be disclosed in any way, unless otherwise agreed on in writing and/or to fulfill legal obligations; outside of these hypotheses, the personal data may be communicated in Italy and/or abroad to:
- professionals and consultants, consulting companies, factoring companies, credit institutes, debt collection companies, credit insurance companies, commercial information companies, companies operating in the transport sector;
- public and private authorities, also following inspections or audits (for example Financial Administration, Tax Inspectorate Agencies, Legal Authorities, Social Security Offices, Chamber of Commerce, etc.);
- subjects who may access the data in accordance with provisions laid down by law.
No personal user data is acquired in this respect by the site.
Cookies are not used to transmit personal information, nor are so-called persistent cookies used, or systems for tracking users.
The use of so-called session cookies (which are not stored in a persistent way on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (composed of random numbers generated by the server) needed to allow safe and efficient browsing of the site.
The so-called session cookies used on this site prevent resorting to other computer techniques that are potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of user surfing and do not allow the acquisition of the user's personal identifying data.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
To consult the public pages of the site the user is not required to provide any personal data, with the exception of the navigation data described beforehand.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to reply to the requests, as well as of any other personal data entered in the e-mail.
Any specific services, accessible through pages of the site only following registration procedures, may require the provision - necessary or optional as indicated case by case - of personal data for access or for carrying out the service itself (e.g. registration of email addresses for sending newsletters).
The personal data provided voluntarily by users who forward requests for further information or subscription to services are only used to perform the service or assistance requested and are only communicated to third parties when it is necessary to do so to this end (for example, to shipping companies for sending information material). The processing of sensitive or legal data is not envisaged within the site in any case.
Optionality of providing data
Without prejudice to what is specified with reference to navigation data, the provision of registration data is optional. However, failure - even partial - to provide the data explicitly indicated as necessary during registration could make it impossible for the Data Controller to supply the requested services.
Failure to provide the data not explicitly indicated as necessary will not jeopardise the supply of the requested services in any way.
Purpose of the processing of the data provided voluntarily by the user
The data provided by the user/visitor shall be processed:
- using automated tools for the time strictly necessary to attain the purposes for which they are collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of the data, their unlawful or unauthorised use;
- to supply technological services (e.g. mailing list management, newsletter mailing, etc.), even through third party subjects specifically appointed for the task;
- to perform activities imposed by laws, regulations or provisions. Subject to acquisition of express consent, the personal data collected may also be used for the following purposes: statistical analyses and market surveys;
- sending via email or traditional mail of commercial information on the products and promotional initiatives connected with the Data Controller's initiatives.
Rights of the data subjects
The interested parties may exercise the rights envisaged by European Regulation n° 2016/679 at any time;
- right of access to their personal data;
- right to rectification or erasure of the same or restriction of processing pertaining to them;
- right to object to the processing;
- right to data portability;
- right to withdraw consent, where envisaged: as specified, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal;
- right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authorities (for Italy, the supervisory authority is the Italian Data Protection Authority [Garante]).
The above-mentioned rights can be exercised by sending a request via email to the address shown at the bottom.
The supervisor (DPO - Data Protection Officer) of the above-mentioned processing is the company Talia, VAT n° IT 09514290585 in the person of its data controller.
Via Pellegrino Matteucci nr.104/N
00154 Roma (RM) - ITALIA
Tel. +39 06 575 90 95